Thursday, July 17, 2014


The minute I go off the bus I was amazed by the beautiful sights,parks,and museums.
I'm sorry to say that I went in my flip-flops.They are very comfortable since we will be walking a lot.Now for the exiting part,the dress.(At least that's my favorite part)I'm wearing a red dress with spaghetti straps,and with white flower patterns.I will talk about my hairstyle below. :) 

Sorry about the bad picture.
Basically my hairstyle is very easy, it's a French Braid with a bright  yellow ribbon braided into the hair and tied in a neat bow at the end.I put up a video of how to make a French Braid, by CuteGirlsHairstyles.I love to watch them,and they make great hairstyles. 
Click here to see the video.



While we were in the city, we walked past a wall of a huge hand-painted pictures.Enjoy!


He was sooo cute I almost wanted to cuddle him.


Here is a close up of a hand-painted rose.


Here is a painting of a man and a women.

We went to a chocolate museum we learned about how many greedy kings who treated chocolate like gold.
We also found out that some people built castles made out of chocolate.Here is a giant chocolate dragon.

Look!White chocolate Sponge-Bob,along with some other woodland critters.

Last of all there is a chocolate Cobra and a chocolate checker board.
I hope you enjoyed my little tour,and got to enjoy the city as much as I did.
Until next time,by!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment